Saturday, March 14, 2009

OUR CHRISTMAS

Gabe andCaleb with Santa at the MARSOC Christmas party

Watching the Ravens game with daddy on Uncle Dan's Bday. Totally unrelated to our Christmas but it was in the folder!

Happy birthday Dan hope you got the e-card we sent!

Caleb's first lost tooth. Again in the folder.


Buddy always feels the need to be with me so he squeezed himself in.
So silly!


Daddy and the boys putting up the tree.







Good job guys!

After I put the lights on Daddy and the boys decorated the tree this year.

Brotherly love!
Gabe does not always enjoy hugs but he has gotten very good about tolerating them.




Another great job!

We made some ornaments.


Just hangin out.
I had no idea Marty on his computer was so interesting!

Nick, Tootsie and Buddy

Great job on the beard! Oooh, who dat?

I love this pic!

This one too!

Daddy reading Twas The Night Before Christmas on, well, the night before Christmas.





Santas cookies and milk

The presents were left.

The stockings were hung and filled

Jim decided to hang his sock to see if he could get candy.
No joy!

Santa ate his cookies, drank his milk and left a note.


They never outgrow stockings full of goodies!

Time for presents

They never outgrow those either!






Is it Gabe?

What?

I was using Elijah's knife and they were all betting that I would cut myself trying to close the stupid thing. I didn't, so there! I am so out numbered in this house and they gang up on me all the time! Can I get some Estrogen in this house?

Daddy getting more books from the boys. I took them to Barnes and Noble to get some books to give Daddy since he loves reading to them.

Daddy built a tower with their new blocks.
I think he enjoyed them just as much as the kids!

Playing Guess Who.
Col. Muster, in the library with a candlestick.
My bad wrong game!

Check out this crazy cat on my kitchen table!



And there's Buddy at my feet! I am shocked that Tootsie didn't jump her fat bottom up on the stool next to me!
Where did I get these animals? Must be the same place the husband and kids came from! I think I must attract the crazies!

It was a very Bakugan Christmas!



No comments: