Sunday, August 02, 2009

WINNIE THE POOH

Now, a visit to Disney World would not be complete without going on the Winnie The Pooh ride. Okay maybe just for me... and JuneMarie... and Heather... and Marsha...and, well I actually know quite a few adults who are Pooh
fans! Since my family love me so much and know how much I love Pooh, they rode in giant honey pots to ride through Pooh's storybook. The whole while I was reminiscing about when each of my six boys, as toddlers of course, were huge Pooh fans with Mommy! I had 5 to 8 years of quality Pooh time with each of them before they moved on to more grown up cartoons!
Jim and I often remember with great longing when Gabe would mumble an unintelligible story and add Trister Robin (Christopher Robin) into plot. So I have made the bear, his books and movies a rite of passage for each of my amazing boys!
So please enjoy a trot down memory lane for a very sentimental mommy!



"I'm just a little black raincloud." Yes I know the whole song along with all the other songs! Twenty-two years of little buddies to watch the movies with me!

"A Blustery Day"

T I double GGERRR




Of course Pooh gets his honey

I have a huge stuffed Pooh that Elijah brought back for me on his first trip to Disney! I did get an EEyore, my second favorite character, from the Pooh store after the ride! Thanks baby!

Outside there was a Hundred Acre Wood play area complete with the home of Pooh.













They are being thotful! Just too cute!
I am so blessed!






Now wasn't that fun! Thanks for playing and humoring a mom who just can't grow up!
TTFN

No comments: