Sunday, March 22, 2009

MORE CHRISTMAS

I did not get any good pics of Nick but it is cute how Tootsie is helping.

Zach and his snowman mug for the cocoa that Santa brought.

I had a little fun with them and put a small gift in a series of bags.


Another bag

Awww another pink bag how sweet!

Then I took the gift and wrapped it with all of the scraps left over from wrapping.
It was a mess!





I'm such a fun mom and I crack myself up too!

Wow, still going!
I don't even remember what the gift was.


It reads "Zac, open in case of emergency."
It is a Zombie survival book!
We are always talking about what we would do if zombies attack!
Really it should be a standard in every home!
Nick and Zach preparing for their Bakugan battle with Gabe and Caleb.
Gabe and all of his Bakigan Cards.

Marty, Gabe and Caleb playing Bakugan.





For some reason Jim felt it necessary to have his butt in this pic!
What a WEIRDO!

My sweet little angel!


Marty and his lil angel.
Marty is completely silly with this dog!

No comments: