Friday, August 08, 2008

AUNT KIMS VISIT
Mike and Julie fit in so perfectly in our household. Mike has grown to be such a wonderful young man and we loved having him here! Julie is so sweet and silly just like the rest of us.
Elijah posing.
We spent our first day at Onslow beach unfortunately I forgot my camera.
Elijah and Gage.

We took two days off to rest and play WII. Paige was especially fond of playing and had gotten quite good in a short time.

I actually got Mike to fix everyone breakfast one morning. He made eggs in a basket which has become a new favorite in our house. It was such a treat because I usually always fix breakfast.

GREAT JOB MIKE, THANKS!

I don't care what anyone says, I think he looks just like me!

Jim, Taylar and Kim on the trampoline. I did warn Kim about getting on with her brother, especially without a net!




Me and the little guys playing.
Thanks for all the fun!


No comments: