Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY HHB

I thought I would post some Daddy pictures from the past couple of years.
This is Daddy and Gabe after his stitches.

The push up contest.
Teaching me to shoot.
Daddy and Buddy
Daddy having morning coffee with Tootsie.
Daddy and Caleb
Daddy and Gabe
Daddy and Elijah
Daddy, Gabe, Caleb and Nick doing potty training.
Another Fathers Day from 2 years ago, I think, with Daddy, Marty, Elijah, Gabe and Caleb.
Daddy playing video games with Gabe and Caleb.

Daddy, Marty and me at the Marine Corps Ball.
Daddy wearing his thinking cap.
Dog pile on the Daddy
Daddy and Caleb at the beach.
Daddy with all of the GOOFS at the circus.

It has been amazing to watch Jim with our children. I have never seen a more loving father and we are so very blessed to have him in our lives!
I LOVE YOU HHB! YAMWW
You make my heart sing, Carmen!




No comments: