Saturday, December 15, 2007

MONKEY JOES
We went with Rik, Janine and the girls and I took tons of pictures so enjoy


Caleb getting some air

Gabe going into the princess play palace. He was very reluctant since it is for girls but I was able to coax him in by showing him other boys inside the palace.

Princess palace

Since everything is inflated it is a relatively safe enviornment and lots of fun.
The super big slide. This one tickled my tummy. Gabe would only go down with his arms wrapped around Daddy's neck. Unfortunately I could not catch them to get a picture but it was very sweet.
Now that's an awesome smile!
Dad and his lil guys


Kelis giving me her trademark grin.
The gang
The Batman bouncer
Kelis



Daddy trying to get Gabe onto his stomach.
Good job Daddy and Gabe
Caleb


I think they were discussing whether Gabe was going down the slide.


My little nut eating some Nerds.
Kelis again with "the smile".
Kylie
Kylie & Kelis


Janine and the girls


Daddy and Gabe
We all had so much fun.
Janine,Kylie, Kelis and Caleb
Gabe


The kings on the Monkey Joe's throne!
What an awesome day!




No comments: