Thursday, January 01, 2009

I will be leaving Maddie at the top of the blog for quite a while so that everyone will be reminded to pray for her and her family.
Please look for new posts below and say a prayer for this sweet little angel and her parents daily.
A PRAYER REQUEST FOR A PRECIOUS LITTLE DOLL Her name is Madeline "Maddie" and she is battling Leukemia. She will have her first birthday at a hospital getting Chemo. She had never been sick and was always happy so I can not imagine the heartache that her parents are enduring. I truly believe in the power of prayer since it has gotten me through every difficulty. I know with God's help we can get through even the most difficult of times. So please try to take time out daily to say a prayer for Maddie and her family they have a very long road ahead of them and could really use all our prayers!
Brandon, Liz and Maddie. Maddie is blessed with wonderful, loving parents who I am certain have the strength to see her through.

1 comment:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

I was JUST talking about her with 227 Steph about 10 minutes ago! She is iving DOLL, your right. Keep us posted!