Sunday, November 04, 2007

MARINE CORPS BALL

Last night was the 232nd Marine Corps Birthday Ball and Mom and Dad's first. We all had a nice time and Jim was excited that they could be part of this tradition since the Marine Corps is such a big part of our lives.
What a handsome couple.
I decided to wear the same dress as last year since Mom picked it out for me during a visit a couple years ago and never got to see me wear it. I am very much like my mother and love spending time with her so we have tons of fun together.

My parents adore my husband and are very proud of him and he loves that they love him as if he were their son. We both appreciate that they go out of their way to visit several times a year to be part of our lives. My children only have contact with my parents so their love for them means so much. We adore our children so it is wonderful to have parents that adore them as well. They went out of their way to change the date of their visit to be here for me which also meant alot. We had an awesome week visiting with them and received good news as well.

No comments: