Saturday, October 13, 2007

FAMILY EVENTS CATCH UP

My niece Ashton's first day of school. I have been told that she loves school, hopefully that is still true!
She is full of attitude so hopefully the cute and sweet face will keep her out of trouble. I hope school is ready for her!
This precious little guy is my nephew Mike's little boy Isaiah. Unfortunately I have never seen him but I have been told he is very sweet and always happy. He has his Dad's big beautiful eyes.
Isaiah and Marsha playing peek a boo.
All of my family got together to see my nephew Mike off to Army boot camp. Many of them met little Isaiah for the first time so it was very exciting and sad at the same time.
My nephew Mike and Isaiah.
Mom, Mike, Dad and Isaiah.
My niece Marsha and great nephew Dominic getting his first pumpkin.
Chrissy, Marsha and Dominic.
My oldest sister Lynn with her two daughters, their husbands and her grandson Dominic.

No comments: