Monday, May 14, 2007

INTERNATIONAL NIGHT UNDER THE STARS
I.N.U.T.S

It was a beautiful night at Camp Johnson for our 2nd anual INUTS.
Each school picked a country and decorated their tent. We chose Japan and had the best decorated tent thanks to Janine and Combat Camera. Each tent had catered food from their country. The Greek food was my favorite.
Rik and Janine under the awesome Turi that was made for us by the folks at Combat Camera.
Debbie personally folded a ton of oragami cranes using Marine Corps themed paper. These two were huge and hung from the center of our tent.

Janine enjoying some Orion beer from Japan. We also had plum wine which was quite strong. I may have gotten a little tipsy.
I don't think he was drinking but our designated driver sure looks drunk to me.
This gorgeous man was with me. Love you baby!
Joan, Jaye, Donna and company doing some crazy dance move. I gracefully bailed out because I had no clue and they all looked a little silly.
Finally, they brought out the cake. We had such an awesome time and hopefully someone will invite us next year (Janine) since we will no longer be at Camp Johnson.



No comments: